Revision 2.9.a (2018-01-23)
Über: Automatic generation of your permalinks
änderungen: Requires Piwigo 2.9.2+
Revision 1.2.3.e (2018-01-22)
Über: listing pictures recently modified on the operating system (for instance, in order to update their metadata).
Add up to three predifined filters to batch-manager in order to retrieve OS recently modified pictures:
- Modified since less than 60 min
- Modified since less than 1 day
- Modified since previous metadata update
Tunable time filters.
Based on *nix system `find` command.
pwg_representative picture detection (for videos and others).
änderungen: Changes in SVN/Git configuration.
Before updating, ensure plugin directory is 'fsrmp'.
Repository [url] : https://github.com/7tonin/fsrmp
Archive root directory [root_dir] : fsrmp (unzip to this directory name)
Repository Root: https://github.com/7tonin/fsrmp
Revision 1.2.2 (2017-12-20)
Über: Share Album is a piwigo plugin to enable albums share via a simple URL.
For any private album, you can generate a unique URL that you can share with the users you trust in enough to browse an album.
Use the new Share function available on private albums (for administrator users only).
From this function, you can :
* Create a new share
* Copy share URL to clipboard
* Regenerate the unique URL
* Cancel an active share
änderungen: Fixed #7 Interaction with CSS in LocalFiles Editor
Fixed #23 Translation missing for french : Connection log for selected album
Please post issues and enhancement requests to Github page
Revision 2.9.b (2017-12-19)
Über: Add prefilters To Batch Manager (on Photos menu):
- With tags
- With author
- Without author
änderungen: #2 prefilter "in several albums"
Revision 1.1.1 (2017-12-13)
Über: This is a fork of the piwigo-facetag plugin and adds a bit more functionality. The code base has been rewritten using an object literal class style and includes some new features. Please note that it is NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE ORIGINAL.
1) Group mapping; You can specify the groups allowed to tag faces.
2) Support for deleting individual tags on an image.
3) Mass updates; No need to click the button for each tag.
4) Tag will resize/shift when new image size is selected.
5) Must be logged in to tag faces.
6) Does not require Jquery (scripts or styles) if you're into that.
See github (https://github.com/cccraig/MugShot) for info about use and theme compatibility.
* Added auto-rotation of images to get proper crops for vertically oriented images.
* Added prefix to saved crop images to ensure uniqueness.
* Add index.php file to each cropped image directory to prevent browsing.