About: 'Advanced Metadata' plugin allows use of Exif, IPTC and XMP metadata from Jpeg photos.
- Recognizes about 550 metadata.
- Requires that 'GrumPluginClasses 3.5.2' plugin be previously installed.
* The plugin will be considered fully functional with version 1.0. Intermediate versions (though incomplete) are still functional.
* Requires PHP 5.2 to work with the module "mbstring" installed
Compatible with: 2.4
Available languages: 6 (see)
This release include following features/bugs fix:
- feature:2701 => Camera database is not up to date (canon, pentax, nikon)
- feature:2720 => When malformatted XMP rational values encountered, error message is displayed
- feature:2722 => error message php_uname() function is not available
- bug:2702 => Error message displayed when an unknown camera is encountered