Revision 2.3.5 (2018-12-21)
Über: A feature-rich and mobile-ready theme based on Bootstrap 4.
* Over 30 color styles
-> Material Design
-> Custom low-contrast dark color scheme based on Lightroom® colors
* Full screen slideshow view using PhotoSwipe
-> Supports auto play
-> Supports HTML5 video
-> Album thumbnails can be linked to PhotoSwipe directly (like smartpocket)
* 100% mobile ready
-> fully responsive Navbars, Carousel, PhotoSwipe slideshow, video content
-> async/ondemand loading of carousel & PhotoSwipe content, adaptive image size selection, swipe & tap events
* Carousel album navigation on the picture page using Slick slider
* Video support using native HTML 5 video widget
* Optional hero image or jumbotron banner
* Different layouts for infos on picture page
* Tons of configuration options
* PHP >= 5.3
Recommended plugins for best mobile experience:
* GThumb+ or gdThumb (for best "available screen space usage")
* RV Thumbnail Scroller (to keep initial page load size small and allow for easy "swipe through")
änderungen: - Update Bootstrap to 4.2.1
- Some fixes, see git commit history
Revision 1.0.9 (2018-12-20)
Über: This plugin exposes more of the standard Piwigo website functionality for the PiwigoClient Android app (or others) to make use of.
NOTE: This plugin adds the features to your server. Your client app may or may not choose to support these new features.
PiwigoClient v1.3.96 upwards will make use of these new functions.
Eventually, I hope these features will be added to the core Piwigo server code, thus this plugin will steadily contain less and less, eventually being empty and thus obsolete.
Features this plugin adds:
* View your own rating for photos
* Mark or unmark photos as being a personal favorite
* Clear your favorites list
* Record access to your piwigo server by users of the WS Functions API (e.g. PiwigoClient users)
* View and manage orphaned photos
änderungen: New method: piwigo_client.gallery.getConfig
Retrieves configuration data about the server which are needed to provide a full experience from apps using the WS API.
Configuration data exposed to all users:
"gallery_title", "gallery_locked", "rate", "rate_anonymous", "activate_comments", "comments_forall", "comments_author_mandatory", "comments_email_mandatory", "user_can_edit_comment", "user_can_delete_comment"
Revision 1.2.3 (2018-12-16)
Über: Import photos from any platform by providing hypertext link.
änderungen: Fixed URL uploader.
Revision 2.9.b (2018-11-28)
Über: Ban an IP address list
änderungen: Fix incompatibility with Whois Online
Revision 2.9.d (2018-11-28)
Über: Do not log visits from search engine robots (history and hits)
änderungen: Add robot Seekport Crawler