Revision 1.2 (2015-06-26)
Über: This plugin writes all failed login attempts into a text file, one line for each failed attempt. The intended purpose of the logfile is to be used with fail2ban. The format of the log looks like this:
2015/06/14 22:32:33 ip=192.168.1.100 username=Admin
änderungen: Bug fix - removing white spaces from files that were causing photo download function to fail (Not a JPEG file: starts with 0x0a 0xff)
Revision 0.3.3 (2015-06-14)
Über: Preload adds preloading to the photo viewer.
The plugin can be configured to preload from 0 to 10 neighboring pictures.
Previous and next pictures are preloaded both in the picture and slideshow pages.
Optionally, you can preload the square thumbnails as well.
The Preload plugin is integrated with the following optional modules:
- Automatic Size: Preload will preload the size computed automatically by Automatic Size. If Automatic Size is not installed, then the currently selected size will be used.
- Fotorama: Preload will disable itself when Fotorama is running as Fotorama has its own caching mechanism.
änderungen: - Fix compatibility issues with PHP < 5.5 (?).
- Harden against derivative creation failures.
Revision 0.1 (2015-06-13)
Über: NoPassword is designed to work conjointly with $conf['apache_authentication']=true.
It will refuse to activate unless you have configured your Piwigo instance with $conf['apache_authentication']=true.
Once activated, the plugin:
- Disables the password fields in the user profile page.
- Disables the password fields in the "Add User" dialog in the "Manager User" admin page.
- Disables the "Change Password" button in the user editor from "Manage User"
- Redirects hits from the Identification page to the index.
This provides a more consistent experience when using Apache authentication.
änderungen: Initial release.
Revision 2.7.a (2015-06-12)
Über: Ever wonder what the weather was like at that place and that time!
Using the Forecast.io API, this plugin display the weather condition from the location and time of you photos or videos.
änderungen: Initial release
Revision 2.7.c (2015-06-04)
Über: CDNPlus is an plugin for Piwigo that allows an easy integration with a Content Delivery Network (CDN).
Incorporating a CDN with your website gives you several benefits, including the following:
* Faster Page Loads - Since most of your files will be served from a much closer location to your end-users, the speed in which your page loads will be greatly increased.
* Reduced Server Load - Since most of your files are no longer served by your own host, your server will be freed up to perform the basic tasks required of it.
* Handle More Visitors - Because of the improvements just mentioned and other factors, your website will be able to handle the strain of a much larger user base that it could otherwise.
* Higher SEO Rankings - Caused by the increase in performance to your site, something Google recently claimed effects SEO rankings.
änderungen: Changes from v2.7.b to v2.7.c
- Prevent the plugin to be active in admin view, thanks for reporting
- Add and Update language, thanks to the contributors
- Improve documentation
Release Note: https://github.com/xbgmsharp/piwigo-cdnplus/releases/tag/v2.7.c