Revision 1.7.9pc (2016-09-22)
Über: Piwigo2Img is a web software used as Piwigo image to BBcode or HTML code generator. It can be used to insert Piwigo images in internet posts or comments in a very fast way.
I have created originally as a PhpBB3 mod (manual installation), which is adding a [piwigo] button in PhpBB3 message posting toolbar. That permit PhpBB3 users to insert [IMG] and [URL] bbcode in forum messages, linking to the pictures of one or multiple Piwigo galleries.
Check the documentation "\piwigo2img-readme\piwigo2img-2-install.txt" for how to install Piwigo2Img as a post button in:
-Wordpress (as plugin)
-bbPress (as plugin)
-PhpBB3 (as mod)
-SMF (as mod)
-PunBB (as mod)
-Vanilla (as mod)
Since it generates the code in it's own textarea, it also can be accessed directly http://yoursite.com/path-to-your/piwigo2img.php for standalone usage. It can be adapted very easily as posting toolbar button to other software.
Wordpress installation and usage: https://youtu.be/kt94Jv4D248
PhpBB3 installation and usage: https://youtu.be/WLVSovDE6x4
Lightbox2 installation and usage (for Wordpress): https://youtu.be/nExty2_7bl8
Standalone usage (for Wordpress): https://youtu.be/T9ya2bC5Dx0
änderungen: Added "About" link and add code to cursor logic. See detailed changelog in "\piwigo2img-readme\piwigo2img-3-develop.txt"
Revision 2.04 (2016-09-22)
Über: Choisissez des droits d'auteurs par défaut qui seront affichés dans le pied de page du site et sur la page de chaque photo (mais celui là sera remplacé par le copyright IPTC de l'image en question s'il existe. Vous pouvez choisir l'une des licences Creative Commons 4.0 ou en ajouter une autre.
änderungen: Switched default to `no_licence` (this should only apply to new installations)
Also fixed footer's license link's tooltip
Revision 1.0.3 (2016-09-20)
Über: Display a magnifying loupe over pictures.
Requested here: http://piwigo.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=26840
Using this library: https://github.com/redoPop/loupe
Loupe library web browser compatibility:
-MSIE 11+ (will not work in IE 8, 9, or 10)
-Desktop Safari 7 (minus the scrollwheel zoom feature)
änderungen: Fix bug in remove [map]
Revision 1.4.10 (2016-09-13)
Über: A feature-rich and mobile-ready theme based on Phil Bayfield's Bootstrap Default.
[*] Plenty of color schemes, thanks to Bootswatch. Includes a custom dark color scheme based on Lightroom.
[*] Album navigation on the picture page with touch support using Slick slider.
[*] Fullscreen slideshow view using PhotoSwipe
[**] Supports videos using standard HTML 5 video widget
[**] Autoplay slideshow
[**] Can be started from both the thumbnail and the picture detail page.
[*] Native HTML 5 video support on picture page, too
[*] 100% mobile device ready (responsive layout, asynchronous loading of content, tap & swipe events)
[*] All features are configurable (enable/disable, various options)
* PHP >= 5.3
* Bootstrap Default installed (but it does not have to be activated)
Recommended plugins for best mobile experience:
* GThumb+ or gdThumb
* RV Thumbnail Scroller (really a must-have)
änderungen: - Fix PhotoSwipe opening the wrong image when thumbnails linked to photoswipe and image id > number of images per page
- Fix video size in Photoswipe if video is higher than the viewport size
- Fix some JS event collision with other plugins
- Fix loading of video indicator icon when using RV Thumbnail scroller (after ajax load)
Revision 1.0.4 (2016-08-25)
Über: A modern and responsive theme for Piwigo built with standard Bootstrap components and using the default Bootstrap theme.
Intended for easy customisation using Bootstrap styles or as a parent theme for creating responsive themes for Piwigo.
* Fully responsive and fully featured theme based on Bootstrap's default theme
* Browse albums as a grid or list with selectable thumbnail sizes
* Image size selection enabled for better viewing of images and slide show on higher resolution monitors, with responsive scaling of over sized images
* Slide in side bar with image information
* Share buttons for Twitter, Facebook and Google+
* Gravatar support for comment avatars
* HTML5 canvas and masonry style tag views
* Configuration page in admin to customise features such as Bootstrap theme, social integration and comments
* Works with all supported languages (admin page is currently English only)
Requires PHP 5.3+
änderungen: Merged #27 - Fixes issues with rating disaply
Merged #30 - Fixes issues with contextual nav on mobile devices
Merged #29 - Adds support for the Additional Pages plugin
Updated Bootstrap to 3.3.7
Updated Selectize.js to 0.12.3