Revision 2.8.a (2016-05-30)
Über: Display location information on your web gallery with the only Open-Source worldwide map, created by people like you.
Piwigo-openstreetmap is a plugin for the Piwigo web gallery that allows:
* Display a map on picture page on the right panel
* Display a world map for different view (menu, category)
* GPX support
* Easily find geographical coordinates (latitude and longitude) by click or search
Features of this plugin:
- Easy to use
- Different map styles: Mapnik, MapQuest, OSM
- Custom tile server support
- Pin and Popup settings
- Based on Leaflet -> nice design
Help by translating this extension in your language.
änderungen: Add option to set the position of the map in category
Add search feature for BatchManager map
Add new option for BatchManager map height
Allow to create tag from reverse geo address
Allow to re-use location, places.
Improve worldmap v2 and v3
New worldmap v4
Bug fixes and improvements, thanks to the contributors
Update language, thanks to the contributors
Release Note: https://github.com/xbgmsharp/piwigo-openstreetmap/releases/tag/v2.8.a
Revision 1.3.1 (2016-05-30)
Über: A responsive and mobile-ready theme based on Phil Bayfield's Bootstrap Default.
[*] Plenty of color schemes, thanks to Bootswatch. Includes a custom dark color scheme based on Lightroom.
[*] Album navigation on the picture page with touch support using Slick slider.
[*] Fullscreen slideshow view using PhotoSwipe
[**] Supports videos using standard HTML 5 video widget
[**] Autoplay slideshow
[**] Can be started from both the thumbnail and the picture detail page.
[*] Native HTML 5 video support on picture page, too
[*] 100% mobile device ready (responsive layout, asynchronous loading of content, tap & swipe events)
[*] All features are configurable (enable/disable, various options)
* PHP >= 5.3
* Bootstrap Default installed (but it does not have to be activated)
Recommended plugins for best mobile experience:
* GThumb+ or gdThumb
* RV Thumbnail Scroller (really a must-have)
änderungen: * Add native HTML 5 video support to picture page (can replace piwigo-videojs)
* Fix PhotoSwipe fullscreen video on Linux
* Fix broken piwigo-videojs on PhotoSwipe video close
Revision 0.0.1 (2016-05-27)
Über: Add users information
Revision 1.6 (2016-05-27)
Über: Adds 7 text fields, 1 textarea and 1 attachment - defined by administrators - to user profiles.
änderungen: 7 text fields, 1 textarea and 1 attachment -
defined by administrator - to user profiles.
Update empty fields.
Revision 1.00.10 (2016-05-15)
Über: Media Pump - A tool for preparing media files (images, videos) and uploading to a Piwigo server.
* Re-size images to a smaller size and upload the re-sized images to a selected
album on a Piwigo server.
* Convert video to MP4 and upload the MP4 videos to a selected album on a Piwigo server.
* Create / Edit albums.
* Easily add titles (captions) and tags to images and/or videos.
* Indicate an image or video to become the album highlight after it has been uploaded.
* After loading a mixed number of images and/or videos into Media Pump, mark those to be uploaded into the selected album. Remaining unmarked images and/or videos can be uploaded to different album.
* All images supported by Image Magick "convert" can be re-sized.
* All video formats that can be converted to MP4 using ffmpeg can be converted.
* Images not having EXIF metadata containing orientation information can be manually rotated.
* Copy/Paste. In a file browser, navigate to folder containing images and/or videos, copy to system clipboard and paste into Media Pump.
* Image and video conversion commands in which Media Pump invokes are defined in a external XML file that can be tweaked to achieve desired results i.e. Image conversion size, video conversion size, watermarking, conversion quality.
* Download items from an album to a directory on the file system; supports recursion of all sub-albums.
* See README.html or README.md in media-pump.zip for more information regarding features.
1. Ensure Java Runtime Environment 1.7 or a later version has been installed. The "java" executeable must reside in the system path. To verify, execute the following in a CMD shell which will display the version of Java installed. If an error occurs, then java is not in the system path.
2. Ensure Image Magick software suite is installed.
3. Extract media-pump.zip to an empty directory i.e. "C:\media-pump"
4. Execute the script "create-shortcut.bat" to create a Desktop Shortcut.
5. Execute the Desktop Shortcut "Media Pump". Or execute the following command in a CMD shell:
1. Ensure Java Runtime Environment 1.7 or later version has been installed.
2. Ensure Image Magick software suite is installed.
3. Extract media-pump.zip to an empty directory i.e. "/opt/media-pump"
4. Execute the following commands in terminal:
chmod 755 /opt/media-pump/create-shortcut.sh
chmod 755 /opt/media-pump/media-pump.sh
5. Execute the Desktop Shortcut "Media Pump". Or execute the following command in a terminal:
Mac OS X Installation:
Instructions will be provided soon once I get a Mac OS VM setup to test.
- Java 1.7 and later
- Image Magick
Video: The following two requirements are needed to support converting/uploading video.
- FFMpeg installed on client.
- piwigo-videojs plugin installed on Piwigo server.
änderungen: * Added the ability to easily add tags to images and videos prior to uploading to server.
* Specify maximum width and height of image size under preferences or indicate to upload full size image rather that converting image to smaller size.
* French language support.
* Provide better information when an image or video fails to convert or upload; a "View Details" button will be displayed in the table to display conversion logs and errors.
* Provided more documentation information in a README.md / README.html file.
* Other minor bug fixes.