Revision 0.5.0 (2022-05-28)
About: The External Authentication plugin supports login based on the identity provided by the webserver (aka the Remote User), which is usually supplied via proxy servers or webserver modules (eg. "Basic Auth"). It differs from the Piwigo "apache_authentication" option by providing a greater degree of flexibility, including:
- Control over which variable(s) are used for authentication
- Piwigo login will always follow changes in (recognized) Remote Users
- Native Piwigo logins possible when the Remote User is considered a guest
- Option to copy webserver supplied passwords to Piwigo accounts
- External login/logout URLs replacing or co-existing with native ones
- Possibily to auto-register unknown Remote Users as new Piwigo users
- Control over auto-registration profiles, passwords, status and notifications
- Flexible list of Remote Users considered guests
This plugin is incompatible with the $conf['apache_authentication'] option, and will auto-disable if it's set.
Fallback Authentication is optional, and permits native Piwigo logins when the current Remote User is considered a guest. NOTE: If Remote User auto-registration is disabled, any Remote User unknown to Piwigo is considered a guest. If Fallback is disabled, Piwigo logins will always match the current Remote User.
The plugin makes every effort to prevent un-intentional account lockout, and is always disabled upon activation to permit configuration before login enforcement is enabled (which may immediately log the current session out!).
Debug logging can be enabled on the plugin's admin page, or by setting $conf['externalauth_debug'] = true
Changes: - Update templates to work correctly with Piwigo 11+.
- Added icons to settings.
Revision 12.a (2022-05-06)
About: Display buttons on picture page to download different formats (if enabled)
Changes: Display buttons on picture page to download different formats (if enabled)
Revision 12.e (2022-05-02)
About: This plugin allows you to:
- have multilingual descriptions.
- have a small description for albums
- have full descriptions on an album page.
- have a description before and after thumbnails on an album page.
- hide an album.
- insert an image or an album link in a description.
- redirect an album
Extended Description may be used in page banner and in notification by mail.
Changes: Adds option to display multiple random images
Revision 12.0.0 (2022-04-27)
About: Add a contest to your gallery
Contest are configurable :
- some parameters for each contest : select category and group user allowed to vote...
- automatic start and end date
- 1 global page to note all photo from a contest
- criteria and subcriteria are specified for each contest
- Result could be generated and viewable on the piwigo galery (through menu, dedicated page and PWG_Stuff module) and could be exported in CSV file
Add podium thanks to PWG_Stuff module on your page when the contest is closed (and result generated)
Changes: Compatibility with piwigo 12
Add "added by" info in the audit/admin page
Add some language
Revision 12.0.b (2022-03-04)
About: Adds administrator notes to users' profiles
Changes: handle long notes: only display the first letters. Could be improved with a pure CSS solution.